Membership in New York State Development Association (NYSCDA) offers you many benefits, specifically:
- Updates on career development issues pertinent to New York state and our region through our email list-serve, the NYSCDA website, and social media groups.
- Updates on national career development issues through our affiliation with the National Career Development Association (NCDA).
- Members only newsletters emailed to our members twice per year; newsletters provide current information on career development issues in our area, as well as publishing opportunities for NYSCDA members.
- Leadership opportunities to serve your profession through the NYSCDA board and committees.
- Networking sessions at the National Career Development Association annual conference.
- Discounted rates on professional development events offered at least once per year around the state.
- Discounted rates on our biennial state conference focused on Career Development needs in New York.
NYSCDA utilizes MemberPlanet to manage our membership data base and event registrations. This system allows us to monitor memberships and registrations, process payments through PayPal, and send reminders to our members. In order to join NYSCDA, please click on the link below to create a MemberPlanet profile and join the NYSCDA group. Please note that while MemberPlanet asks for various items, NYSCDA only requires the items that are marked with an asterisk (*). For questions or problems, please contact us at [email protected]